Register for Classes
Summer 2021 classes will be predominantly online. Read more details in the Summer 2021 semester email to students.
Fall 2021 classes are being planned for in-person, on-campus learning. More details are available in the Fall 2021 update press release.
You should look to your my.tccd.edu email address for information on any registration adjustments.
You can register for upcoming spring and summer classes online through Student Planning in MyTCCTrack.
Online registration is unavailable during the following times:
- Monday–Friday: 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
For assistance registering, contact our Admissions and Registrar Office.
Changes to Registration Beginning March 2021
Beginning March 1, 2021, class schedules and registration for Summer 2021 onward will be located in the Student Planning module of TCC's new student portal, MyTCCTrack.
Students will no longer use WebAdvisor to register for classes.
Before You Register
- Deadlines and registration dates: Mark your calendar with registration openings and deadlines.
- Course descriptions: Know pre-requisite requirements for certain courses.
- Academic advising: Plan out your semester with help from our academic advisors.
- Online Readiness: Complete our Online Readiness assessment if you're registering for a class offered by TCC Connect Campus and have never taken an online course at TCC or have taken an online course but did not receive a grade C or better.
- Academic calendar: Review the academic calendar for important semester dates.
- Class schedule: Use the Advanced Search tab of our course catalog to find classes for an upcoming semester.
- How to register and FAQs: Follow instructions to register online through Student Planning in MyTCCTrack and find answers to frequently asked questions.
After You Register
- Pay for classes: Pay tuition online nightly until 2 a.m.
- Payment deadlines: Make payments by the listed due dates.
TCC Device Loan Program
Check out a computer device if you do not have the necessary technology to complete your upcoming classes online. Devices are limited and checked out on a first-come, first-served basis. Devices are due back upon completion of your course.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated April 02, 2021