Register for Classes
Summer 2021 classes will be predominantly online. Read more details in the Summer 2021 semester email to students.
Fall 2021 classes are being planned for in-person, on-campus learning. More details are available in the Fall 2021 update press release.
You should look to your my.tccd.edu email address for information on any registration adjustments.
Online registration is unavailable during the following times:
- Monday–Friday: 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
For assistance registering, contact our Admissions and Registrar Office.
Before You Register
- Deadlines and registration dates: Mark your calendar with registration openings and deadlines.
- How to register and FAQs: Follow instructions to register online through Student Planning in MyTCCTrack and find answers to frequently asked questions.
- Academic advising: Plan out your semester with help from our academic advisors.
- Class schedule: Use the Advanced Search tab of our course catalog to find classes for an upcoming semester.
- Course descriptions: Know pre-requisite requirements for certain courses.
- Online Readiness: Complete our Online Readiness assessment if you're registering for a class offered by TCC Connect Campus and have never taken an online course at TCC or have taken an online course but did not receive a grade C or better.
- Academic calendar for Spring & Summer 2021: Review the academic calendar for important semester dates.
- Academic calendar for Fall 2021: Review the academic calendar for important semester dates.
After You Register
- Pay for classes: Pay tuition online nightly until 2 a.m.
- Payment deadlines: Make payments by the listed due dates.
TCC Device Loan Program
Check out a computer device if you do not have the necessary technology to complete your upcoming classes online. Devices are limited and checked out on a first-come, first-served basis. Devices are due back upon completion of your course.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated May 17, 2021